These buttery treats serve as a building block for a few classic breakfast dishes, such as Biscuits & Gravy and Eggs Benedict. At a modest 2.2g of Net Carbs per serving, enjoying the familiar flavors of these traditional dishes comes with zero guilt, as you remain well below your daily carb limit. My goal is to create new ways to indulge the dishes we’ve had to abandon since going the low carb route. At the forefront of this journey, I give you almond biscuits. Enjoy!
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Mix in the eggs.
4. Soften the unsalted butter, then cut into the batter.
5. Spread the batter evenly into a medium sized muffin tray.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.
7. Remove from oven, and allow the biscuits to cool for 5 minutes.
Get Low Carb Recipes for Your Time of Day. There is an abundance of options for low carb eating. “Keto Sunrise” delivers delicious breakfast recipes that will make losing weight both exciting and incredibly easy!